Unix HD backup w/o a tapedrive(2)

Jason Redi [900905] jredi at lehi3b15.csee.Lehigh.EDU
Wed Apr 3 02:19:28 AEST 1991

Sorry about my last posting, this is my first time doing this.
What I was trying to say was:
     Realizing the hassle of sitting for hours swapping disks, is it possible to backup the Unix part of the A3000UX's hard drive.  Also, what program would I use to do this? (Assuming I can't access the Unix part of the Harddrive from AmigaDOS and use QuarterBack or such...).

    I ask this because I will be purchasing an Ami3000Ux soon and I'd like to hold off on buying the tapedrive due to the added cost.

                Thank You in Advance,
                                 ----J----