Color X on Amiga add

Keith Gabryelski ag at amix.commodore.com
Wed Apr 3 05:38:20 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar31.015651.11993 at digibd.com> rhealey at digibd.com (Rob Healey)
writes:
>Page 4, April '91 UNIX Review. There is a picture of a 3000UX with a
>1950 monitor and COLOR X. Is marketing lying through it's teeth or is
>there something we're not being told? Is color X working with the
>stock video? Will we have to wait for V2.0 or will 1.1 let us get
>color if we ask it reeeeeeal nice?

That 1950 monitor was connected to a TIGA board (A2410).  We are working
on native mode color X.  It probably will NOT be in release 2.0.

Pax, Keith
--
Keith Gabryelski                                 Advanced Products Group
ag at amix.commodore.com                                 ...!cbmvax!amix!ag