What commercial end-user applications are exist NOW for the A300

Thaddeus P. Floryan thad at public.BTR.COM
Sat Apr 13 20:11:16 AEST 1991

In article <ocRwZ1w161w at nstar.rn.com> tbissett at nstar.rn.com (Travis Bissett) writes:
>[...]
>We in our Amiga Group have been wondering if SAS would drop all C marketing
>efforts for the Amiga since they apparently have foresaken MS-DOS. And,
>someone spread a rumor that Borland "Vaporware" International was serious
>about offering their C++ to Amiganoids.  Any comments?

I have recently spoken with Shawn Gargan (yes, correct spelling) of SAS
regarding scheduling of talk(s) for BADGE and FAUG re: SAS/C and I'm left
with the definite impression they're gung-ho concerning the Amiga.

This year they're planning a USA-wide speaking tour of ALL User and Developer
Groups.

I have a verbal committment from Shawn they will visit the SF Bay Area and
present at both BADGE (Bay Area Amiga Developers' GroupE) and FAUG (First Amiga
Users' Group) this year; we're still working out the scheduling.

>From the excitement I could detect in Shawn's voice over the telephone, SAS has
some "interesting" things concerning their Amiga products!

{ As an aside, I still don't have a(ny) speaker(s) for next week's BADGE
  meeting.  Email (address below) or call me at 415/961-5157 if you would
  like to discuss your current Amiga SVR4 or AmigaDOS work at the meeting. }

Thad Floryan [ thad at btr.com (OR) {decwrl, mips, fernwood}!btr!thad ]