Decent Unix Editors!!

George C. Harrison, Norfolk State University g_harrison at vger.nsu.edu
Thu Apr 18 10:01:47 AEST 1991

     Does anyone know of a "decent" program (ascii) editor for Unix (SYS V REV.
4).  By "decent" I mean anything that is not vi or emacs or versions thereof!

I have heard that there is a VMS-like EVE editor, a WordStar-like editor, a
WordPerfice-like editor, etc. for Unix, but I haven't been able to trace them
to any FTP site or commercial product.

You may or may not suppose that I am a Unix fan, but I am sincerely interested
in some kind of SCREEN-ORIENTED editor for Unix (on the Amiga) that does not
fall into the vi/emacs like functionality (or non-functionality).

George....

George C. Harrison, Professor of Computer Science
Norfolk State University, 2401 Corprew Avenue, Norfolk VA 23504
Internet:  g_harrison at vger.nsu.edu    Phone:  804-683-8654