gcc & g++ config files

Jason Patterson s000623 at kowande.bu.oz.au
Mon Apr 29 09:54:49 AEST 1991

I am about to install g++ (and a later release of gcc) for AMIX...

Can someone please send me the tm-amix.h and (if it exists) the
xm-amix.h files used for installing gcc & g++ under AMIX.

ALSO: am I correct in assuming that these are derived from the
      AT&T 3b1 machine's config files?

ALSO2: any news on X11R4, TIGA (A2410) Board and AMIX 2.0 in general
       regarding release dates, approx prices and so on?

ALSO3: how hard is it to install gbd (prob 3.5) for amix?

ALSO4: anyone installed MOTIF under X11R4 for AMIX? (if not, I may
       be able to do so, when I get X11R4).

bye for now...

Jason Patterson

Internet: s000623 at kowande.bu.oz.au

Information & Computing Sciences
Bond University, AUSTRALIA, 4229

"These views are not necessarily those of Bond University"