x11 start

David Tiberio dtiberio at eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu
Tue Apr 30 07:59:34 AEST 1991

  On larc.nasa there is a file called 'AmigaX11_libs', or something like
that. Is this the same as the x11 startup on unix workstations? Will it
give me a multiple serial connection with a UNIX machine? I call via some
sort of network from a dorm room, and get 19200 baud, so speed is no problem.
I would love to be able to start process in windows, too! I could read news
while ftp'ing, etc.

  I also hear that DNet will do this. Anything else (other than getting a
UX machine)?

--
    David Tiberio  SUNY Stony Brook 2-3481  AMIGA  DDD-MEN  Tomas Arce
           Any students from SUNY Oswego? Please let me know! :)

                   Un ragazzo di Casalbordino, Italia.