Unix installation failure

John Verhoeven johnv at DIALix.oz.au
Tue Apr 23 10:29:38 AEST 1991

G'Day,
	This is a follow up to a messsage I posted asking what was going
wrong when I tried to install Unix from scratch on a A3000UX.

	The installtion was failing because the  "Root Filesystem" floppy
disk has to be write enabled.

	If their is anyone from Commodore reading this, this might be
a useful tip to add to the "Installing Amiga Unix" manual.

	Apart from that, the whole installation procedure is relatively
painless and easy to accomplish.  If I can manage it, then I'm sure just about
anybody could.

John Verhoeven (johnv at DIALix.oz.au)