Virginia Tech UNIX

Kriston J. Rehberg podop03 at bingsuns.cc.binghamton.edu
Wed Apr 24 05:12:10 AEST 1991

This is to all you folks using Amiga UNIX at Virginia Tech.

I assume your A3000UX systems came with Ethernet ports.  Do you have
your systems connected to a file server, or are you all independent and
nonconnected machines?

What I would give to hook my Amiga to the internet!

| Kriston J. Rehberg, student operator       | "Only Amiga makes it possible" |
|----------------------------------| Once the XBALANCE system has been erased |