Config files for X11R4 and gcc 1.39

Mike "Ford" Ditto ford at amix.commodore.com
Fri Apr 5 11:39:37 AEST 1991

rhealey at digibd.com (Rob Healey) writes:
> 	Any chance any of you "inside" people could let loose the
> 	config file for gcc and the amiga.cf for X11R4?

Complete gcc source code is in the version 1.1 tape.  It's gcc version
1.37, but 1.39 will be included in our version 2.0 release.

As for X11R4, I think we'd better wait until our port is released
before giving out pieces of it.  I hope our X11R4 release will follow
our policy of including source wherever possible, but it's too early
to say.
					-=] Ford [=-

"Look over there!... A dry ice		(In Real Life:  Mike Ditto)
 factory -- a good place to get		ford at amix.commodore.com
 some thinking done."			uunet!cbmvax!ditto
 - Talking Heads, "Cities"		ford at kenobi.commodore.com