1.2 GB HD for sale

Randell Jesup jesup at cbmvax.commodore.com
Fri Apr 5 11:51:19 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr4.020756.23509 at mintaka.lcs.mit.edu> rjc at geech.gnu.ai.mit.edu (Ray Cromwell) writes:
>If I buy an A3000-25/50, will the 1.76mb drive be in it? What about
>Buster/RAMSEY revisions, and WB2.04?

	A3000's are currently shipping with 2.02 (36.207/209).  We have not
released 2.04 yet, it's still in (late) beta.  Thus far, the spec for the
A3000 has not been changed to include HD floppies; I can't say whether it will
be (or rather, it would be improper for me to say).  As for Buster/RAMSEY
revisions, I wouldn't know.

	The only way to be certain about revs is to get the dealer to check
them before you take delivery of the machine.  If you're a registered
developer, CATS may be able to guarantee it if you buy through them (by
checking it).  If you're a developer, ask CATS.

>Perhaps you guys at CBM Engineering would like to trade a 1.2 GB HD for
>an A3000? :-)

	Hey, dave, you wouldn't miss that A3000 of yours in the lab, would you?
;-)  Nah, I'm happy with my ST1480N. :-)

{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!jesup, jesup at cbmvax.commodore.com  BIX: rjesup
Disclaimer: Nothing I say is anything other than my personal opinion.
Thus spake the Master Ninjei: "To program a million-line operating system
is easy, to change a man's temperament is more difficult."
(From "The Zen of Programming")  ;-)