A3000UX applications

Randell Jesup jesup at cbmvax.commodore.com
Fri Apr 5 11:58:40 AEST 1991

In article <1522 at ewu.UUCP> mpierce at ewu.UUCP (Mathew Pierce) writes:
>I hear that the A3000UX is ABI compatible.  I heard that this gives
>it binary compatibility with certain applications which also
>conform to this standard, is this correct?

	I believe 680x0 ABI programs should run on it, though I'm an AmigaDos
guy and don't know for sure.

{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!jesup, jesup at cbmvax.commodore.com  BIX: rjesup
Disclaimer: Nothing I say is anything other than my personal opinion.
Thus spake the Master Ninjei: "To program a million-line operating system
is easy, to change a man's temperament is more difficult."
(From "The Zen of Programming")  ;-)