What commercial end-user applications are exist NOW for the A300

Matthew Dillon dillon at overload.Berkeley.CA.US
Mon Apr 8 03:55:52 AEST 1991

In article <jac.670913629 at sundance> jac at gandalf.llnl.gov (James A. Crotinger) writes:
>tbissett at nstar.rn.com (Travis Bissett) writes:
>
>> We in our Amiga Group have been wondering if SAS would drop all C marketing
>> efforts for the Amiga since they apparently have foresaken MS-DOS. And,
>> someone spread a rumor that Borland "Vaporware" International was serious
>> about offering their C++ to Amiganoids.  Any comments?
>
>  I haven't been on BIX for several months, but back when SAS took
>over, John Toebes made it *very* clear that the Amiga line was alive

    SAS/C for the amiga is alive and kicking on BIX, there is little
    chance it will be going away.

>  Jim
>--
>James A. Crotinger	Lawrence Livermore Natl Lab // The above views
>jac at moonshine.llnl.gov P.O. Box 808;  L-630	\\ // are mine and are not
>(415) 422-0259         Livermore CA  94550      \\/ necessarily those of LLNL

				    -Matt

--

    Matthew Dillon	    dillon at Overload.Berkeley.CA.US
    891 Regal Rd.	    uunet.uu.net!overload!dillon