Any good Fortran Complilers for AmigaDOS or Amiga UNIX??

Curt Lindner lindner at ncis.tis.llnl.gov
Tue Apr 2 12:44:41 AEST 1991

I'm looking for a relatively bug-free compiler for either AmigaDOS or
the Amiga implementation of UNIX.

I am working with a large amount of Fortran code at work on SUN Sparcstations,
and I'm looking to do some home experimentation on an Amiga. (I have a
dusty old 512K A1000, but will upgrade if a good compiler is available.

Please email any suggestions to me, but refrain from any Fortran bashing,
please.  If anyone wishes, I will summarize at a later date.

Thanks,

Curt

--
Curt Lindner                                                .....Go Jackets!
Nuclear Assurance Corp.
Norcross, Georgia           (404) 447-1144         lindner at ncis.tis.llnl.gov