Video resolutions

Rob Healey rhealey at digibd.com
Tue May 21 02:56:54 AEST 1991

	Is it possible to get the Amiga video chips to do 800x600 monochrome?
	How about 4 or 16 color? I'd like to be able to have at least 512
	points in the Y direction under X with stock hardware. I suppose
	I'll just end up growing spider webs till the A2410 is available. B^(.

	By the way, what's the best book for finding out exactly what
	memory registers to tickle to access video and sound on the
	Amiga? Don't seem to be many .h files with helpful hints. B^(.

		-Rob

Rob Healey                                          rhealey at digibd.com
Digi International (DigiBoard)
Eden Prairie, MN                                    (612) 943-9020