Upgrade/support Policy from CBM?

David A. Lesle lesle at NCoast.ORG
Sat May 25 22:19:51 AEST 1991

What is Commodore's policy on updates and general support for
new users of UNIX VR4?

I'm strongly considering purchasing an A3000UX? and want to know
whether I'll have problems getting the 2.0 release whenever it comes
out.  I've tinkered with the current version at a local dealer,
and it looks to be marginal.  Fortunately, I don't need the UNIX
for full-time development for a few months. ... BUT I _do_ need
the AmigaDOS side (my A1000 is too slow :-( ) immediately.  I may
consider getting a "plain" A3000 now and hope for a separate upgrade
to UNIX to be made available later.

Well... What's a poor boy to do, eh?