a2410 uoflowell card

alex jankowski alex.jankowski at canrem.uucp
Sat May 25 14:38:17 AEST 1991

DA>the card becomes available (hopefully soon :-)).  Idealy I would
DA>like to know the scan rate a multisync monitor would need to support
DA>to form a display.

I can't give you exact numbers but I do know that the CA 1950 monitor will
be compatible with the A2410 AND IT SHOULD BE AVAILABLE RSN ! I imagine any
decent mutisync that can display at least 1024*768 would suffice.

A E J
---
 þ DeLuxeýác #4711 þ I tried the rest but bought the best!!!!
--
Canada Remote Systems.  Toronto, Ontario
NorthAmeriNet Host