Tech Notes

Richard Buck buck at amix.commodore.com
Fri May 31 07:56:21 AEST 1991

> I did that a couple of times, but still haven't got but the initial copy.

There have been two issues so far, one in January (coinciding with the US
launch) and one in April.  The next one will be out with the release of
2.0.

Peter, you were on the mailing list for both issues.  If you still haven't
gotten your second issue, let us know.

Anybody else, as we've said before, and as many people on the net keep
repeating, Tech Notes is available to anyone.  It is NOT automatically
mailed to 3000UX owners; you have to request it.  Send your postal mail
address to tn at amix.commodore.com.

There have already been two mailings of the second issue, so I doubt there
will be anymore.  People who send their names in now will start with the
third issue, and continue for as long as we in engineering can keep
writing and mailing this thing.

--
		Richard Buck, (215) 344-3019, buck at amix.commodore.com  (5/91)