Tech Notes

Peter da Silva peter at ficc.ferranti.com
Thu May 30 00:56:16 AEST 1991

In article <8977 at gollum.twg.com> david at twg.com (David S. Herron) writes:
> I'm getting them.  Somebody posted an e-mail address to which
> you would beg to be put on the mailing list.

I did that a couple of times, but still haven't got but the initial copy.

I have some people here who are interested in buying home UNIX boxen, and
I'd like some more ammo. I've been pretty successful at talking people into
getting Amigas in the past, but the more info the better.
--
Peter da Silva; Ferranti International Controls Corporation; +1 713 274 5180;
Sugar Land, TX  77487-5012;         `-_-' "Have you hugged your wolf, today?"