Rumor Mill time!

Ethan Solomita es1 at cunixb.cc.columbia.edu
Fri May 31 04:41:32 AEST 1991

In article <1991May30.162806.15516 at digibd.com> rhealey at digibd.com (Rob Healey) writes:
>	Local Amiga User group rumor mongers dredged up an interesting
>	tidbit recently. Seems the A2410 will be available RSN (Ya, right
>	and I got some wonder bridge stock opportunitys for ya too...) and
>	it will list for ~ $1500.00; OUCH!!! That's half the cost of a
>	3000! Can anybody confirm/backup/"I heard that too" on this
>	rather STEEP price? I was suspecting something in the $600.00-$900.00
>	range max. Does this thing come with gold lined PCB's or something?
>
>	Again, this is a rumor, hopefully GREATLY exagerated. Someone please
>	say it isn't so...
>
>	My pennies hurt...

	I have no information myself. It doesn't come with gold
lined PCBs, but it does come with a 34010. Educational and street
prices will probably be closer to $1,000.

>		-Rob
>--
>
>Rob Healey                                          rhealey at digibd.com
>Digi International (DigiBoard)
>Eden Prairie, MN                                    (612) 943-9020

Now the world has gone to bed,		Now I lay me down to sleep,
Darkness won't engulf my head,		Try to count electric sheep,
I can see by infrared,			Sweet dream wishes you can keep,
How I hate the night.			How I hate the night.   -- Marvin