Rumor Mill time!

Rob Healey rhealey at digibd.com
Fri May 31 02:28:06 AEST 1991

	Local Amiga User group rumor mongers dredged up an interesting
	tidbit recently. Seems the A2410 will be available RSN (Ya, right
	and I got some wonder bridge stock opportunitys for ya too...) and
	it will list for ~ $1500.00; OUCH!!! That's half the cost of a
	3000! Can anybody confirm/backup/"I heard that too" on this
	rather STEEP price? I was suspecting something in the $600.00-$900.00
	range max. Does this thing come with gold lined PCB's or something?

	Again, this is a rumor, hopefully GREATLY exagerated. Someone please
	say it isn't so...

	My pennies hurt...

		-Rob

Rob Healey                                          rhealey at digibd.com
Digi International (DigiBoard)
Eden Prairie, MN                                    (612) 943-9020