A3000 performance & dumb question

Jim Sims sims at starbase.mitre.org
Tue May 28 01:56:41 AEST 1991

Can someone post some benchmarks for the A3000 UX configurations?
SPECmarks? Whetstones? etc?

If I buy one, can I also run AmigaDOS (i.e. workbench 2.x) on the box? (not
necessarily simultaneously, can I reboot and run alll those games, etc)

thanks,
jim

sims at starbase.mitre.org                               The MITRE Corporation
DECUS AI SIG Symposium Representative            7525 Colshire Drive   MS W448
the opinions are mine, who'd wanna claim 'em?          McLean, Va.   22012

--
 sims at starbase.mitre.org                               The MITRE Corporation
 DECUS AI SIG Symposium Representative            7525 Colshire Drive   MS W418