A3000 performance & dumb question

Rodney Campbell rodney at solar.card.inpu.oz.au
Tue May 28 13:56:08 AEST 1991

sims at starbase.mitre.org (Jim Sims) writes:

>Can someone post some benchmarks for the A3000 UX configurations?
>SPECmarks? Whetstones? etc?

>If I buy one, can I also run AmigaDOS (i.e. workbench 2.x) on the box? (not
>necessarily simultaneously, can I reboot and run alll those games, etc)

Yes,
	Actually ours came with Kickstart 2.0 and 1.3 on the 200MB Hard
	Disk as well as Workbench 2.0 and 1.3 in appropriate partitions.
	When you reboot or turn the machine on just hold down the left and
	right mouse buttons and you will be offered a menu which allows
	you to boot:
	    Kickstart 2.0 from Hard Disk
	    Kickstart 2.0 from Floppy Disk
	    Kickstart 1.3 from Hard Disk
	    Kickstart 1.3 from Floppy Disk

Hope this helps.
	  					Rodney...

Rodney Campbell	- Telecom Aust |MHSnet: rodney at card.inpu.oz.au
Network Services               |Snail : 8th Floor, 91 York Street, Sydney 2000.
Customer Applications Research |  or PO Box A226, Sydney South 2000, Australia.
        & Development          |Phone : +61 (0)2 364 3346   Fax: +61 2 262 3813