Porting mailing list for Amiga UNIX

Chris Hanson chris at kessner.denver.co.us
Thu May 30 04:27:28 AEST 1991

In article <2394 at amix.commodore.com> buck at amix.commodore.com (Richard Buck) writes:
>rhealey at digibd.com (Rob Healey) writes:
>>
>If you keep us informed as to which ports are done, we'll try to include
>the big ones on the next release.  (Submissions for 2.0 are due basically
>NOW.)  Also, we would like to help set up a uucp share area, as in your
>previous suggestion, as soon as a reasonable body of software is available.
>We're one step off the net, so we can offer our site until a better one is
>available.

  Myself and David Kessner (owns this machine) ported and improved the X
game XRobots to Beta3j. It seems to work OK under 1.1 also. Does anyone
have any interest in this? It is a fun time-waster, much like MS Windows
solitaire. ;) BTW: I kinda like the solitaire game that was included in
the X developement section of the tape, but where can I get the AMIX-ized
source so I can add a few features to it? I was unable to find it on the tape,
must I contact its original author at Sun?

>		Richard Buck, (215) 344-3019, buck at amix.commodore.com  (5/91)

  BTW, Richard. I believe it was you I spoke to some weeks ago when getting
a subscription to Tech Notes for The Computer Room. Can you give me an
updated ETA on that nefarious list of Amix programs? Yes, I've been
harassing Frame again. Sigh.

   Chris - Xenon

--
chris at kessner.denver.co.us (Chris_Hanson || Lord_Xenon || Kelson_Haldane)
Home: (303)762-0849, Work: (303) 696-8973, Flames: 1-976-DEV-NULL