Amiga Tech Notes

Travis Bissett tbissett at nstar.rn.com
Tue May 7 11:20:39 AEST 1991

Got a surprise along with the usual junk mail today -- a newsletter from C+A
completely unexpected.  This was a Tech Notes publications for SVr4 and it
looked real neat. I hope Commodore doesn't mind my duplicating it to pass
around to our unix people. We're a Sun house but I would sure like to see
some A3000UXen on several engineering desks!

Mr. Chairman, I make a motion for Kudos to Commodore! Any seconds?

Travis

--
Travis Bissett       NSTAR conferencing site       219-289-0287/317-251-7391
internet: tbissett at nstar.rn.com              1300 newsgroups - 8 inbound lines