UNIX

Michael Marvin Morrison mmm at reaper.Chi.IL.US
Sun May 26 01:49:49 AEST 1991

In article <1991May24.181753.21958 at convex.com> swarren at convex.com (Steve Warren) writes:
>In article <7781 at ecs.soton.ac.uk> etj90 at ecs.soton.ac.uk (Khaos) writes:
>]
>]In article <dillon.7891 at overload.Berkeley.CA.US>, dillon at overload.Berkeley.CA.US (Matthew Dillon) writes:
>]>     I believe the best bet will be BSD.  Current rumor puts it at about a
>]>     year away.	You can *bet* that the moment they release it I will begin
>]>     to port it to the Amiga.  BSD has always been a much cleaner
>]> 					    -Matt
>]
>]Go for it Matt !!
>
>But is the world ready for Dnix?   ;^)
>
>            _.
>--Steve   ._||__
>  Warren   v\ *|

I don't know whether it would be Dnix, DUnix, DAmix, or DBSD.  What scares me
is if Matt keeps with his tradition, we would have 'dls' 'dgrep' 'dgcc' and
the ever popular 'dddcp' (Dunix to Dunix DCP).  And don't forget 'DX11R4',
dsockets, DCP/IP, and your DInterNet..  People will go home saying 'Turn on
the Dtv honey', and 'my Dcar isn't working'.  Maybe we can also look forward
to a DVMS..

:-) :-)

--
Michael M Morrison              /|                             |\
mmm at reaper.chi.il.us <or>      | |     Cold DSteel on DIce     | |