UNIX

Alex Kowalenko alexk at otc.otca.oz.au
Thu May 30 10:13:00 AEST 1991

|>mmm at reaper.chi.il.us <or>      | |     Cold DSteel on DIce     | |
|>reaper!mmm at miroc.chi.il.us

It's here now! Look at FSF - GNU - gcc and GCC++, gdbm, gtroff, ghostscript. gas, gawk, gdb,
and real soon now GUnix.  Then all the other items g68040, gsparc, gcolour-gmonitor, gworkstation, gporcshe, ghouse. gAnd gof gcourse gall gwill gbe gprovided gfor gfree gand gftp-able gfrom glocal gsite gnear gyou.

    Alex Kowalenko                 ACSnet: alexk at otc.otca.oz
    R&D Contractor                   UUCP: {uunet,mcvax}!otc.otca.oz!alexk
                                    Phone: +6 2 287 3131
                                    Snail: GPO Box 7000, Sydney 2001, Australia