I get some white hairs with gcc and sockets

Rob Healey rhealey at digibd.com
Mon May 27 07:14:40 AEST 1991

In article <5399 at cernvax.cern.ch> zofka at cernvax.cern.ch (milan zofka) writes:
>Two too bad things on my A3000 UXD for now.
>1)
>
>I just read few minutes before, how to link BSD applications with my
>    3000UXD. (gcc -I/ucbinclude... all the files was *quiet* OK but
>    now, no way to link my application).

	You can TRY to use the non-bsd route by linking
	-lsocket -lnsl

	-lgen and -lelf have other stuff BSD code might need.

	I've gotten alot of X toys to compile using the above
	4 librarys. You're milage will probably vary.

		-Rob

Rob Healey                                          rhealey at digibd.com
Digi International (DigiBoard)
Eden Prairie, MN                                    (612) 943-9020