What is Amiga Unix really like

Peter Wemm peter at cutmcvax.cs.curtin.edu.au
Tue May 14 23:31:54 AEST 1991

bombadil at diku.dk (Kristian Nielsen) writes:

>hakimian at tek4.eecs.wsu.edu (Karl Hakimian - staff) writes:

>>I would like to get information comparing Amiga Unix with Unix from other
>>vendors on other platforms. The systems that I am most familiar with are

>  Please do post this to the benefit of all who read this group. I think
>this has general interrest.

>	- Kristian.

I was given an account on an A3000 a while ago, but I have been unable to
connect to it for a while.. (it's either offline, off, or gone..)

Anyway, I was quite impressed (for the short time I had a play on it), but
I could not for the life of me work out how to change my login shell!!!

The machine was quite quick, considering that I had to telnet 2/3 of the
way around the world to get to it (Australia->US->Netherlands).

I can't really say much more, because I didn't have very long on it..
--
Peter Wemm