Release date?

Paul amiga at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Sun May 26 11:54:50 AEST 1991

  I STRONGLY agree that commodore should set up an area on the net where
they can distribuit the UNIX 2.0 fixes. I say this for two reasons:

  1) Amiga Unix 1.1 is bugy as hell!
  2) Because it is so buggy I think the upgrade should be free (excluding
     the cost of the distribution). Distrubtion on the internet would
     give imediate aid to those Unix owners who are bottlenecked by version
     1.1.

I am selling the Unix machines at the local dealer and I am having a hard
time explaning that "well as soon as Unix 2.0 comes out that will be fixed.
Of course I don't know when it will be out, but trust me".

--
ACK!!!!
	-Bill the Cat

Amiga at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu	            .....Paul......