Tech Notes

Travis Bissett tbissett at nstar.rn.com
Mon May 20 07:54:00 AEST 1991

mmm at reaper.Chi.IL.US (Michael Marvin Morrison) writes:

> There was a discussion a earlier about Amix "Tech Notes".  Is it possible to
> receive these notes if you aren't an owner of Amix?  I am trying to get
> Motorola here in Schaumburg to buy an evaluation box and I think this would
> help. (?)

I guess it's possible since I'm getting the Tech Notes and I'm not
(currently) an owner of Amiga Unix -- in fact it would be tough to fit it on
my 2 floppy 1 MB A1000 :-) ...

I have know idea of how to get on the mailing list for Tech Notes. I've
talked to some of the mddle-to-high marketing types -- maybe they remembered
me. More likely, it was from calling the 800 number at CBM to find the
closest A3000ux Advanced Systems Dealer. Sorry, I've lost the number Wait..
try this: 1-800-66-AMIGA

Good luck! Sheesh, if Motorola won't buy Amiga maybe we can get HP or Sony
to buy 'em (really big grin). (The machine, not the company -- although
maybe it would break loose Uncle Irving).

--
Travis Bissett       NSTAR conferencing site       219-289-0287/317-251-7391
internet: tbissett at nstar.rn.com              1300 newsgroups - 8 inbound lines