Porting mailing list for Amiga UNIX

Richard Buck buck at amix.commodore.com
Wed May 29 08:18:19 AEST 1991

rhealey at digibd.com (Rob Healey) writes:

> 	We should set up a mailing list for porting efforts that
> 	includes the gang at C= so that porting efforts aren't done
> 	multiple times. Since I have such a big mouth, I'm willing
> 	to set it up. If you want to join and help coordinate ports,
> 	send mail to:
> 	amix-ports-request at kas.helios.mn.org
>

> 		-Rob
> --
>
> Rob Healey                                          rhealey at digibd.com
> Digi International (DigiBoard)
> Eden Prairie, MN                                    (612) 943-9020

Thanks, Rob.

C= will definitely participate; Keith already signed up.  We will provide
whatever help with public domain ports we can, as well as continue on our
own ports.  I definitely applaud your desire to avoid redundant ports.

If you keep us informed as to which ports are done, we'll try to include
the big ones on the next release.  (Submissions for 2.0 are due basically
NOW.)  Also, we would like to help set up a uucp share area, as in your
previous suggestion, as soon as a reasonable body of software is available.
We're one step off the net, so we can offer our site until a better one is
available.

--
		Richard Buck, (215) 344-3019, buck at amix.commodore.com  (5/91)