Thanks for the flames!

Alexander M. Rosenberg alibaba at ucscb.UCSC.EDU
Mon Apr 11 19:53:47 AEST 1988

I partly agree, but who might I ask are you? Your .signature does not
identify you title or position at Apple, which would qualify your right
to call anybody a 'dweeb' or 'twit', no matter how appropriate.

Did you work on A/UX, or any particular part of it??? Should certain questions
be directed to you, or is your presence on the net for flaming?

-  Alexander M. Rosenberg  - INTERNET: alibaba at ucscb.ucsc.edu   - Yoyodyne    -
-  Crown College, UCSC     - UUCP:...!ucbvax!ucscc!ucscb!alibaba- Propulsion  -
-  Santa Cruz, CA 95064    - BITNET:alibaba%ucscb at ucscc.BITNET  - Systems     -
-  (408) 426-8869	   - Disclaimer: Nobody is my employer  - :-)         -
-			   - so nobody cares what I say.	-	      -