What hard disks does A/UX support

Hugh Daniel hugh at hoptoad.uucp
Mon Apr 11 18:19:52 AEST 1988

  We have used both the Jasmine 80 and the Jasmine 300 with no problems.
I really like the 300, its enought disk space to work in and it is fast.
One problem with it is using the A/UX dp program is a very hard task, it
really took us hours to get the 300 up and running.  What we did was to
copy (using dd) a 80 megabyte A/UX disk into the bottom of the 300 and
then change the partition maps to include the other 220 megabytes.
  Also our Jasmines are very quiet, which my Apple A/UX disk is not.
  (I do need to note that all of our sources are keept on Eagle disks
conected to one of our Suns as that is where we can back them up. (and
run RCS))

hugh at toad.com			Grasshopper Group
--

		||ugh Daniel
hugh at hoptoad.uucp /wiscarpa%"hugh at lll-crg.arpa" ...!hplabs!welll!hugh
These twisted geeks have Completely Lost their grip on Reality! -Duke