Am I missing something obvious - how do you copy in/out from HFS disks?

Hernan'Jackie' Macapanpan jackie at Apple.COM
Thu Apr 14 03:02:13 AEST 1988

In article <17280002 at hpsmtc1.HP.COM>,dlw at hpsmtc1.HP.COM (David Williams) writes:

> Ok, Jackie, If I order A/UX from developer services, where do I go to order
> update services (as there are only 7 dealers for A/UX in the world with none
> of them in CA), how much is the update service, and when will the X Window
> System release 11v2 be available, how will updates be sent out (as there is
> no support for the apple tape drive) and will Apple be supporting AT&T's
> new Look and Feel Graphical User interface for Unix (yes, I know it was only
> announced yesterday).

	Hello,

	The A/UX Software Update Service is available in two flavors.
	Updates can be received in the form of 40-MB tape cartridges or
	on floppy disks. The suggested retail price for each is $750 and
	$1250 respectively. Developers must purchase the update service
	from and authorized A/UX Dealer.

	According to A/UX Product Management, X-Windows release 11v2 will
	may be available in A/UX release 1.1.

	I'm not familiar with AT&T's new Look and Feel Graphical User
	Interface (No one let me read Wall Street yesterday :-) ).

	Hope this help.

 Disclaimer: I works heres, buts theys don'ts knows I's cans types. :-)
     Whats I's says iss nots necessarilys whats mys employers says. :-(

Hernan 'Jackie' Macapanpan			      amdahl \
Technical Communications/A/UX Hotline		  pyramid!sun - apple!jackie
Apple Computer, Inc. (408) 996-1010		      decwrl /