Am I missing something obvious - how do you copy in/out from HFS disks?

Geoff Kuenning geoff at desint.UUCP
Sat Apr 9 15:32:47 AEST 1988

In article <232 at voysys.UUCP> bruce at voysys.UUCP (Bruce Beare) writes:

> As the title suggests, I must be missing something entirely obvious. How does
> one copy files between Mac-OS (HFS) and A/UX Partitions?

According to what I've read, the "obvious thing" you are missing is this:

	A/UX is a schmuck, second-rate, half-baked product.

The reviews I've read complained about this very problem.  It seems
that you must boot MacOS, copy your file to a floppy, boot Unix, and
copy from the floppy back to the hard disk.

Remember *that* next time you talk about Apple's wonderful human interfaces.
--
	Geoff Kuenning   geoff at ITcorp.com   {uunet,trwrb}!desint!geoff