Am I missing something obvious - how do you copy in/out from HFS disks?

Ted Johnson tedj at hpcilzb.HP.COM
Thu Apr 14 02:23:23 AEST 1988

>Ok, Jackie, If I order A/UX from developer services, where do I go to order
>update services (as there are only 7 dealers for A/UX in the world with none
>of them in CA),

Why is it that two of them are in middle of nowhere (Tennessee, I believe).
Is this a top secret center of software research, unbeknownst to the world?

If not, then why are they coming up to speed on A/UX before California?!?!!!

BTW, I have *heard* (I haven't used it) that A/UX is a pretty good product.
     (Of course, this is just hearsay.  ;-)

-Ted