Am I missing something obvious - how do you copy in/out from HFS disks?

David Williams dlw at hpsmtc1.HP.COM
Wed Apr 13 02:30:50 AEST 1988

In article <1711 at desint.UUCP>, geoff at desint.UUCP (Geoff Kuenning) writes:

> 	A/UX is a schmuck, second-rate, half-baked product.

And Jackie Macapanpan responds with:

>	Gee, how can I possibly ignore comments as constructive and
>	intelligent as this one ? :-)

Ok, Jackie, If I order A/UX from developer services, where do I go to order
update services (as there are only 7 dealers for A/UX in the world with none
of them in CA), how much is the update service, and when will the X Window
System release 11v2 be available, how will updates be sent out (as there is
no support for the apple tape drive) and will Apple be supporting AT&T's
new Look and Feel Graphical User interface for Unix (yes, I know it was only
announced yesterday).

-david