How do you change the A/UX's login message?

Mahboud Zabetian buzz at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Wed Apr 6 14:39:20 AEST 1988

I have changed /etc/gettydefs, so that the login message would not be "Apple
Computers  A/UX".  It works fine when you use the console or a modem to dial in
to the system, but when you use telnet, you still get the Apple message.  I
presume that there is another gettydefs file for telnet, but I can't find it.
I tried asking around, but there aren't any Sys V people around here.

Does anyone know what file I have to edit?  Thanks.
--
Mahboud Zabetian	buzz at phoenix.princeton.edu	      (609) 520-1271
183 Little Hall	    root at faux-pas.princeton.edu (A/UX!)    Princeton U. NJ 08544