Please keep us updated about the status of Display Postscript.

Sean Casey sean at ms.uky.edu
Tue Apr 5 09:53:42 AEST 1988

I read in the "Nanobytes" column of this month's Byte magazine (I only
read it for "nanobytes", I swear) that Apple is continuing to snub Display
Postscript by Adobe Systems.  If anyone can elaborate on it and keep us up
to date, I'd really appreciate it.  This is one product I'd really like to
see do well.

How do MacII owners feel about this?  Are they mad?  Do they care?

Sean
***  Sean Casey               sean at ms.uky.edu,  sean at ukma.bitnet
***  The Empire Case Worker   {rutgers,uunet,cbosgd}!ukma!sean
***  University of Kentucky / Lexington Kentucky / USA
***  "We may be big, but we're big."