MAC II ROM Upgrade

Hernan'Jackie' Macapanpan jackie at Apple.COM
Wed Apr 27 02:22:53 AEST 1988

In article <1227 at uokmax.UUCP>, rob at uokmax.UUCP (Robert K. Shull) writes:
> I was under the impression that the 1 meg per slot limit was only under
> Mac OS, and that everything worked OK under A/UX. National Semiconductor is
> supposedly shipping their boards for use with A/UX, so I assumed it would
> work (misrepresentation?) Anybody know if this is true?

Hello,

A/UX in not affected by the '1-Meg-per-slot' limit; just MacOS.

Hope this helps.

 Disclaimer: I works heres, buts theys don'ts knows I's cans types. :-)
	Whats I's says iss nots necessarilys whats mys employers says. :-(

Hernan 'Jackie' Macapanpan			      amdahl \
Technical Communications/A/UX Hotline		  pyramid!sun - apple!jackie
Apple Computer, Inc. (408) 996-1010		      decwrl /