Am I missing something obvious - how do you copy in/out from HFS disks?

Phil Ronzone phil at Apple.COM
Wed Apr 13 07:56:52 AEST 1988

                        ----
>	A/UX is a schmuck, second-rate, half-baked product.

Sticks and stones ... well, gee folks, what Geoff is complaining about is
the lack of an easy to use HFS/UNIX filesystem transfer program. It is
unfortunate that this leads Geoff to conclude that A/UX is a schmuck product.
I guess that since Ultrix does not have a VMS/UNIX filesystem product it too
is a schmuck? :-) Anyway, Geoff, we here in A/UX land ARE interested in what
people have to say about our product, but, well, hem, haw, we does have one
tiny itsy-bitsy request -- please actually USE A/UX beforing complaining
about it. O.K.? I know that it may seem unreasonable. but, well, gee ....

Anyway, mfs and the kermit we supply we think are adequate. Better things
are coming. And we DO want feedback based on actual use -- we DO LISTEN!

We will take compliments about the product based on hearsay though! :-)