Am I missing something obvious - how do you copy in/out from HFS disks?

Hernan'Jackie' Macapanpan jackie at Apple.COM
Tue Apr 12 03:46:44 AEST 1988

In article <1711 at desint.UUCP>, geoff at desint.UUCP (Geoff Kuenning) writes:

> 	A/UX is a schmuck, second-rate, half-baked product.

	Gee, how can I possibly ignore comments as constructive and
	intelligent as this one ? :-)

 Disclaimer: I works heres, buts theys don'ts knows I's cans types.

Hernan 'Jackie' Macapanpan			      amdahl \
Technical Communications/A/UX Hotline		  pyramid!sun - apple!jackie
Apple Computer, Inc. (408) 996-1010		      decwrl /