Am I missing... (really an opinion of A/UX)

Antonio Ordonez antonio at Apple.COM
Sat Apr 16 06:20:15 AEST 1988

In article <8337 at apple.Apple.Com>, jackie at Apple.COM (Hernan'Jackie' Macapanpan) writes:
> In article <347 at caldwr.caldwr.gov>, ack at caldwr.caldwr.gov (David Ackerman) writes:
> >
> > One of the main things Apple needs to do is get a support system in place.This
> > includes training dealers and having more A/UX support staff. They should also
> > train their own sales people, who don't even know what market they should be
> > addressing with A/UX. Does Apple Corporate Sales even know the answer to that
> > question? I sometimes wonder.
>
> 	Hello,
>
> 	There are things happening here. I can tell you that more and more
> 	real UNIX geeks (like me :-) ) are joining the ranks at Apple every
> 	week ( Anyone else interested? :-) ). These people aren't just Apple
> 	technical information requests.

	I know these things are happening, I am one of those UNIX "geeks" like
	Jackie (:-<) and I can tell you, there is a lot of UNIX people coming
	to Apple.

> 	I believe that Apple is very serious about A/UX. Please, keep those
> 	constructive critcisms coming. There ARE people listening.

	You can bet on that.

#include <disclaimer.h> 	/*  I'll think of a better one later  */
Antonio Ordonez				 	      amdahl \
Technical Communications/Direct Response Center	  pyramid!sun - apple!antonio
Apple Computer, Inc. (408) 996-1010		      decwrl /