X-Windows

Arnold D. Robbins {EUCC} arnold at emory.uucp
Wed Apr 20 02:55:00 AEST 1988

In article <8532 at apple.Apple.Com> jackie at Apple.COM (Hernan'Jackie' Macapanpan) writes:
>In my reply about X-Windows availability under A/UX, I had mentioned that it
>would be available "in" the next release. X-windows under A/UX should be
>available "at the time of" the next release of A/UX.

What the heck does this mean though? I would read it as "X-Windows will be
available as a separate product you pay additional money to get". Please
correct me if I'm wrong. And if I'm right, supply details on how to get it
and what it will cost.
--
Arnold Robbins
ARPA, CSNET:	arnold at emory.ARPA	BITNET: arnold at emory