X-Windows

Hernan'Jackie' Macapanpan jackie at Apple.COM
Tue Apr 19 02:05:06 AEST 1988

Hello,

In my reply about X-Windows availability under A/UX, I had mentioned that it
would be available "in" the next release. X-windows under A/UX should be
available "at the time of" the next release of A/UX.

Sorry for the confusion.

 Disclaimer: I works heres, buts theys don'ts knows I's cans types. :-)
	Whats I's says iss nots necessarilys whats mys employers says. :-(

Hernan 'Jackie' Macapanpan			      amdahl \
Technical Communications/A/UX Hotline		  pyramid!sun - apple!jackie
Apple Computer, Inc. (408) 996-1010		      decwrl /