Thanks for the flames!

Dragos Ruiu work at dragos.UUCP
Thu Apr 14 19:36:46 AEST 1988

In article <7937 at apple.Apple.Com>, jk at Apple.COM (John Kullmann) writes:
> GEEZ! I am having fun yet or WHAT!!!!  All this entertainment watching
> a few UNIX dweebs and twits in a flame-fest like I've never seen and I
> don't even have to pay for it!!  John Gilmore gets the honors for the
> most flames in a batch,
	[...]
> John Kullmann
> Apple Computer Inc.

For the record, John Gilmore's posting was informative and saved me a lot
of time trying to track down A/UX. Apple has been less helpful than they
usually are in this respect.

I would venture that Apple's somewhat restrictive, highly evangelical
approach will not sit as well in the Unix world; but only time will tell.

--
Dragos Ruiu   ruiu at dragos.UUCP
        ...alberta!dragos!ruiu   "cat ansi.c | grep -v noalias >proper.c"