Thanks for the flames!

John Kullmann jk at Apple.COM
Fri Apr 15 07:35:37 AEST 1988

I would like to apologize for a moment of weakness last Sunday night at
11:45pm, when after reading flame after flame I mistakenly posted my
'dweeb and twit' reflame.  It was mostly meant to be humorous (even
though I left off the :-) ), and it projected the wrong image to several
people (who sent me some hate mail directly). Many of the postings to
this group are discussing real problems that we are working hard to
address.

Understand that WE in engineering are working hard to create the best
product we can, and we count on others in other areas to package it,
ship it, deliver it, sell it, support it, etc. etc.  I hope they are
working at their job as hard as we are working at ours.

I am not allowed to discuss product futures, but believe me that lots of
people are listening to what is said about A/UX (on the net and elsewhere),
and those comments will have an effect on future releases of the product.
I might suggest however, that constructive criticism (or praise :-) )
will always get better attention than flames.

Feel free to mail comments/flames directly to me about A/UX. I am keenly
interested in making it a better product.

Usual disclaimer: These are all my own opinions, and not my employers.
They do not approve of anything I think or say.