Weirdness with system time

David W. Berry dwb at Apple.COM
Sun Jul 10 08:02:03 AEST 1988

In article <7001 at sigi.Colorado.EDU> grubin at tramp.Colorado.EDU (Rick Grubin) writes:
>I've just begun to notice that my clock under MacOS has always been one
>hour behind.  So I would change it to be correct.  Then, when I ran
>A/UX from the Sash partition (internal drive), my UNIX system time is
>now one hour ahead.  So I change that time to be correct.  Then when I
	Sounds like you need to change "GMT Bias" in SASH.  Because the
Macintosh knows little about time zones and nought about DST, and because
unix uses both heavily, this is an amount to bias the macintosh clock
by.  It was probably correct up until the time DST went into effect.

	David

Opinions:  MINE, ALL MINE! (greedy evil chuckle)

David W. Berry
apple!dwb at sun.com	dwb at apple.com	973-5168 at 408.MaBell