Problems compiling Kermit

Michael Wang mouser at Portia.Stanford.EDU
Sat Jul 9 13:24:17 AEST 1988

I'm having problems compiling the example source code to Kermit that is
included with A/UX 1.0.  I tried 'make sys3' and 'make sys3nid' (following
the Makefile instructions) but I keep getting the error:
     ckufio.c: 216: DIRSIZ: argument mismatch

What am I doing wrong?  It must be something simple because I can't believe
Apple would include something that doesn't work.

Thanks!
-Michael Wang

| Michael Wang  |  Stanford University, Stanford, CA  94305                 |
| ARPAnet, CSNET, BITNET, Internet :  mouser at portia.stanford.edu            |
| UUCP:  ...decwrl!portia.stanford.edu!mouser                               |
| AppleLink:  ST0064                                                        |