Apple A/UX Dealer Hot-line is less then entirely useful.

John Kullmann jk at Apple.COM
Sun Jul 3 17:02:34 AEST 1988

In article <268 at voysys3.UUCP> bruce at voysys3.UUCP (Bruce Beare) writes:
>I next called
>"Computer Plus" (735-1199) and was informed that they do not support
>A/UX and may choose to not support it in the future (too expensive to
>staff for it).
>I wonder how much of that "large list" is incorrect. :-)

If you are really interested in buying an A/UX system Bruce, just send
me e-mail and I will send you the names of at least 5 dealers in this
area that will sell you A/UX. Better yet, give me a call, bring your
checkbook, we'll meet for lunch and go out and buy you a system! Then
we'll repost, telling the world how easy it was!

If you are just continuing to flame the availablity of A/UX, gee thanks,
but hasn't that topic sucked up enough net bandwidth already?

By the way, the 408-973-2222 number is not an "A/UX Dealer Hotline" but
rather Apple's already existing customer relations (or some such) line.

John Kullmann			"All opinions and comments are mine alone"
A/UX Engineering Mgr		..!apple!jk
Voice: 408-973-2939 		fax: 408-973-6489